Display options for Announcements
- DARKEN BACKGROUND - Toggle this option to on, to darken the background when this modal is displayed. This is useful when calling attention to important and critical information.
- OPEN LINKS IN NEW WINDOW - Toggle this option to on, to display any links in a new window.
- DISPLAY ON MOBILE DEVICES - Check this box to display the announcement on mobile devices as well.
- DISPLAY ON SPECIFIC PAGE - Select the specific page that you want to display this Announcement.
- BLOCK ON SPECIFIC URL - Toggle this option to block the engagement from showing on specific URL’s in your platform. You can enter multiple URL’s by separating each entry with a comma.
- ENGAGEMENT POSITION - Select the specific location that you want to display this Announcement.
Top Right – Positions the modal in the top right position.
Top Left - Positions the modal in the top left position.
Bottom Right - Positions the modal in the bottom right position.
Bottom Left - Positions the modal in the bottom left position.
Center - Positions the modal in the center position.
Advanced options for Announcements
- DELAY PRESENTATION - You can select this option to delay the presentation of your Announcement by 'x' seconds after your app loads.
- SHOW MORE THAN ONCE - Toggle this on and select the number of times you would like to present an engagement. Selecting it will cause the Announcement to appear multiple times. The slider changes the number of times the Announcement will be displayed (5 times maximum). You can also adjust the timing to be less than 24 hours between showings as needed. If a user clicks a "Take Me There"-style button, the announcement will no longer show. If a user clicks a Dismiss button or the X in the top right corner, the announcement will continue to show based on the time and frequency selected.
- ADD REMIND ME BUTTON - Toggle this on to add a Remind Me button. This button will override the SHOW MORE THAN ONCE option and will display the Announcement again 24 hours later.
- RESET IMPRESSIONS - This option would be best useful for presenting an engagement once every 'x' days - indefinitely until you pause the engagement. Enabling this option could be very dangerous - Ex: if you have enabled this option to reset engagement impressions once every '2' days, this engagement would be presented to your end users once every 2 days (indefinitely until the engagement is paused), even if the user has already seen the engagement. One other important point to note is that - if you configure to reset impressions once every 'x' days, the engagement results for that engagement would also be removed after the 'x' day period–meaning, there won't be a historical list of results unless you export the engagement result data once every two days.
- ALWAYS DELIVER - When enabled, this toggle will always deliver the engagement until the engagement is paused, or a “disable” button is enabled and the user clicks it.