We have customers that range from small startups to large Fortune 500 companies. We have both B2B SaaS companies and B2C eCommerce companies. If you have a website, a web application or a mobile application, you likely need UserIQ.
Articles in this section
- How to change the Launcher's position on page
- Segments That Help You Capture The Right Audience
- How to change the Launcher Icon through CSS?
- What are the available Display and Advanced options for Guided Tours?
- What are the browsers that UserIQ supports?
- How do I set up a multi-page tour without Back / Next buttons?
- How to get rid of internal users' usage from my Dashboard?
- What are the different ways to get data into UserIQ?
- How does UserIQ address iFrames?
- Which selectors do I reference to edit CSS for UserIQ campaigns to ensure I have consistent branding (color, font, etc.,) with my app?