Magic Segments are dynamically changing user segments that automatically categorize your users as Active, Inactive and At-Risk. This segmentation is set by log-in date by default, but can be modified to include other desired attributes.
Articles in this section
- What are the available Display and Advanced options for Guided Tours?
- What are the browsers that UserIQ supports?
- How do I set up a multi-page tour without Back / Next buttons?
- How to get rid of internal users' usage from my Dashboard?
- What are the different ways to get data into UserIQ?
- How does UserIQ address iFrames?
- Which selectors do I reference to edit CSS for UserIQ campaigns to ensure I have consistent branding (color, font, etc.,) with my app?
- What do we track in UserIQ by default?
- How do I display all tooltips on page at once?
- How to add a Wistia video?