When you design a guided tour, make sure that Scroll users to each tour step is checked. This box will make each tour step automatically scroll to the next tour step for a more enjoyable user experience. This is especially helpful for webapp elements that might not fit on some display screens.
Articles in this section
- Use images as calls to action and clickthrough buttons
- Make sure your images are 800 by 200 at most
- Resources - Webinars and Case Studies
- How can I create a goal segment to measure the effectiveness of my engagement?
- CSV File Management
- Magic Segments
- Best Practices for Development Site IDs
- Scroll users to each tour step for a better experience
- Encourage active learning by removing tour step buttons
- Copying Engagements