The Usage by Accounts page shows current customers' feature usage. This page lets you know which features are popular, who uses which features, and how often your customers use them. You can analyze customer feature usage by date range. By default, this range is from today to one month ago. The checklist on the right organizes the bar graph by feature for easier comparison.
Articles in this section
- What are the available Display and Advanced options for Guided Tours?
- What are the browsers that UserIQ supports?
- How do I set up a multi-page tour without Back / Next buttons?
- How to get rid of internal users' usage from my Dashboard?
- What are the different ways to get data into UserIQ?
- How does UserIQ address iFrames?
- Which selectors do I reference to edit CSS for UserIQ campaigns to ensure I have consistent branding (color, font, etc.,) with my app?
- What do we track in UserIQ by default?
- How do I display all tooltips on page at once?
- How to add a Wistia video?