Engagement Status is the designation of the current state. There are five states:
- Paused - default state, not visible to users in your web app.
- Live - active engagements currently running in your web app.
- Preview - used for testing/troubleshooting, only visible to admins logged into both UserIQ & your web app concurrently.
- Scheduled - a single or multiple schedules, which will control an engagements visible duration.
- Archived - separate page to store engagements. (engagements can be deleted while in archived status)
Engagement Priority is the way UserIQ decides which engagements to show your customers if there are multiple engagements on the same page targeting the same kind of customers. If there are multiple engagements on the same page, UserIQ will only show the topmost engagement that applies to the particular page and customer segment.
Throttle is a global setting under the User Settings that makes it so that customers only see a certain number engagements before no more engagements will be shown to them. This is to prevent being regarded as spam.
Frequency is the number of times a single unique engagement will be shown to a user until the user takes a positive action or dismisses the engagement a specified number of times.