This is a glossary of terms and links to page specific terms.
- Client: UserIQ customers (You!)
- User: UserIQ customers’ customers (Your customers!)
- Guided Tour: The step-by-step walkthrough platform by UserIQ used to increase user engagement. A user who understands how to use a web app will use it more frequently
- Tour Step: The bubble that appears during a tour
- Segment: A group of users that is Active, Inactive or At Risk of Churn. Segments can be further divided into more detailed groups based on their activity and
- User Attributes/Custom Variables/Customer Attributes: User statistics sent to UserIQ in order to analyze for important statistics to measure user engagement (log-in frequency, feature use frequency, time spent on each page, user role/position, time of day, etc)
- At Risk for Churn/At Risk: When a user is likely to discontinue their patronage
- Guided Tour: A guided tour with a particular goal
- Announcement: A floating window with a message. You cannot interact with the website until the In-app Announcement is closed.