Add & Manage Users In UserIQ
This requires Account Admin privileges.
To add a new user
- On the menu across the top, click on your initials
- Click Site Settings
- On the menu to the left, click User Management
- Click the Add New User button
- Add a full name, title if available, and email address (*Name and Email Required)
- Click the Create New User button
- A password is created automatically and sent via email
Important - If a user has already been added to one of your UserIQ sites in the past, to add that user to another site, they will need to be mapped over in the backend by UserIQ (Feel free to send in a ticket to request this)
** At this time, only UserIQ has the ability to remove a user once they have been added.
**At this time, all user roles are the same in UserIQ, and we do not differentiate in permissions based on the role.