Get Feature-Specific Feedback in 2 Clicks!
We’re thrilled to be the first to market to deliver Micro-Feedback Campaigns–a powerful new feature which gives your users a convenient way to provide feature-specific feedback quickly. We can’t wait for everyone to experience Micro-Feedback!
Gathering and analyzing feature-specific feedback is an important process for data-driven product roadmapping, gauging user sentiment, and driving user adoption and success.
Being able to provide feedback in the moment lets the user know that you care about and are working to improve their product experience. Users are becoming more familiar with and prefer bite-sized feedback because it offers an easy way for them to voice their opinion, which ultimately leads to you receiving more feedback. That's a win-win!
UserIQ gives you the tools you need to drive user adoption. Micro-Feedback is just another compliment to that. While UserIQ already has valuable in-app campaigns (like NPS surveys, custom surveys, and rating surveys), if you are looking to get a targeted, feature-specific feedback or a quick, visually-driven reaction from your users, something more "bite-sized" works better.
How do I create a Micro-Feedback Campaign?
The process for creating a micro-feedback campaign is very similar to creating a tooltip. For creating a Micro-Feedback campaign, follow these steps:
1. Click on the UIQ admin panel (UIQ Bubble) on your application
2. Select 'Tooltips'
3. Hit the 'Add a New Tooltip' button
4. Select the 'Micro-Feedback Tooltip' option
5. Attach it to a UI element on your app where you want the user feedback
6. Modify Micro-Feedback campaign's name and content per your requirements
7. Save your Tooltip
8. Set the 'Audience' for this Micro-Feedback campaign back in UserIQ App ('Audience' is available in the 'Edit' section of your Micro-Feedback Tooltip, under the 'Tooltips' tab of 'All Campaigns', which is located in the campaigns dropdown)
9. Hit the 'Save' button to save your audience
After you set up the desired audience for your Micro-Feedback campaign, all you need to do is set the campaign's status to 'Active' to kick off your campaign! Once your customers give their feedback by choosing one of the three available emoticons (positive, neutral or negative), their responses will be translated to '1.0', '2.0' or '3.0' in UserIQ (1.0 for negative, 2.0 for neutral, and 3.0 for positive).