Once you want to provide concise information to the users based on their current screen and with minimal disruption in their ongoing workflow, create contextual helps. Contextual helps are to help users explicitly in the context they are.
Contextual Help can be created from the Help Center section.
- Navigate to Help Center from dashboard.
- Click Contextual Help tab header next to the FAQ tab header
- Change the screen for which you need to create contextual help by clicking the Change screen or the screen image
- Now the list of tagged screens will be displayed. Select one and start adding help entries.
- Hover the Add Entry button to see the list of help entries(Walkthroughs/FAQs) that can be added for the user to access.
- Pick the help entries by clicking on it. The picked ones will be listed below the selected screen as well as the GUIDES ON THIS SCREEN modal(In device) when the user visits the tagged screen.
- Click SAVE to create the contextual help.
INFO: Tapping a help entry in device will start a walkthrough or display the answer for faq.