FAQ section will contain list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about your app which clarifies most of the user's doubts and queries before asking for support. Create FAQ with the following steps:
- Navigate to Help Center from dashboard.
- Before creating a question, you should create a question group(If there is no question group). Question groups are to categorize the questions. You can create a question group by clicking ADD GROUP button
- A popup will appear with a text field. Type in the Question Group name and click SAVE to create the question group.
- Hovering the Question Group will display the Add Question button to the right of the Question Group's name. Click Add Question button to create a question. This will take you to a new view where you can create the question.
- First dropdown (Groups) will contain the list of Question groups created by you. Select one to where the question will be added.
- Enter the actual question in the next textfield.
- Enter the answer for the question in the next textarea. Text-formatting options such as (bold, italic, underline, lists) is given to format the answer.
- You can add images/active walkthroughs to the answer by clicking the image icon next to list icons/Add Walkthrough next to image icon respectively.
Clicking any of them will open the asset manager which contains two tabs(Images & Walkthroughs). Add the item by selecting it.
- Finally click SAVE FAQ to save it.
- Now you will get back the view where you added the question group with the question added to that particular question group. You can edit the question by clicking on it.