You can control when the campaigns modals will be shown by setting the time in the 'schedule' tab while creating a campaign. Following are the steps to show campaigns:
- Create the campaign from the wide variety of campaign styles available.
- Select the 'Audience' tab and select the segment to which you want to make this campaign available. The campaign will only be shown to accounts included in the segment that you've selected.
- Click on the 'Schedule' tab and here you can customize how and when you want to show the campaign to your audience.
- Save the campaign.
- Now you will be taken you the 'Campaigns' tab. Here, you can see your newly made campaign in the list of campaigns. Right next to the campaign name you can see a dropdown. This dropdown will allow you to switch the campaign status to Active. The campaigns are in a Paused state by default.
There are some scenarios when the models are not shown irrespective to the scheduling. Scenarios, when models won't be shown, are:
- There is not enough space on the mobile screen to show the models.
- If the phone is in landscape mode and there's not enough space to show the model, then the model will be shown in the portrait mode (if portrait mode has enough space to host a model)