- Login under the developer account and follow these directions:
- Go to "Manage Apps"
- Click "Create app". Hubspot will automatically creates an "App" for you.
- Enter a name and description. In the second tab "Auth", clients can find the "client id" and "client secret", which are used to configure in UserIQ hubspot config tab.
- Under the "Auth" tab, Setup Callback URL, copy the link app.useriq.com/auth/hubspot/
callback and paste it in the input field.
- Keep the "Auth" tab open, you can see the "client id" and "client secret". You will copy and paste these to the appropriate fields in UserIQ.
- Go to Site Settings, Integrations, then Hubspot
- Enter the Client ID found under the "Auth" tab in Hubspot
- Enter the Client Secret found under the "Auth" tab in Hubspot
- Click the Connect To HubSpot button
- Select your production account
- Grant Access to UserIQ
- Click the Settings tab
- Enable Data Sync
- Select which level you want to sync - Account, User, or Both
- Currently, the integration only offers a one-way to UserIQ from HubSpot
- Click the Sync tab
- Depending on the level you selected to sync (Account or User), click the appropriate tab
- Select the Object you want to sync to in HubSpot
- Add the Mapping Field from HubSpot for the appropriate level. If you want to do both User and Account, they need to both be set up separately
- Click the link Add Mapping Field, then select a field from the available options in the dropdown.
* Please note that you must use the value that you are passing for Account_Id as the mapping key for Account level attributes and User_Id as the mapping key for User/Contact level attributes. Then toggle the Mapping Key to green next to the Field in Hubspot that contains the matching value.