- Login under the developer account and follow these directions:
- Go to "Manage Apps"
- Click "Create app". Hubspot will automatically creates an "App" for you.
- Enter a name and description. In the second tab "Auth", clients can find the "client id" and "client secret", which are used to configure in UserIQ hubspot config tab.
- Under the "Auth" tab, Setup Callback URL, copy the link app.useriq.com/auth/hubspot/
callback and paste it in the input field.
- Keep the "Auth" tab open, you can see the "client id" and "client secret". You will copy and paste these to the appropriate fields in UserIQ.
- Go to Site Settings, Integrations, then Hubspot
- Enter the Client ID found under the "Auth" tab in Hubspot
- Enter the Client Secret found under the "Auth" tab in Hubspot
- Click the Connect To HubSpot button
- Select your production account
- Grant Access to UserIQ
Configuring the Integration:
- Click the Settings tab
- Enable Data Sync
- Select which level you want to sync - Account, User, or Both
- Currently, the Integration only offers a one-way to UserIQ from HubSpot
Configure Sync Settings
- Click the Sync tab
- Depending on the level you selected to sync, click the appropriate tab
- Select the Object you want to sync to in HubSpot
- Add the Mapping Field from HubSpot for the appropriate level. In the example below, we are configuring the Account level data, which contains the Account ID in UserIQ.
Account Owner mapping: this is not supported by the current HubSpot integration.
The data syncs every minute. So the delay is around 1 minute normally unless the updated data volume is too big.
Note that we may adjust the strategy according to our clients' data volumes and their API limits. https://developers.
hubspot.com/apps/api_ guidelines is the API limits on different tiers.
The data sync indicator will show the most recent sync date-time.