Campaign Results Revamp
The results pages for the various Campaign types have been revamped as part of this release. The data in a number of places is now more useable and accurate, respecting settings such as internal users, as well as being exposed in a more meaningful and organized manner.
- The campaign results now show contextual cards based on the campaign type and sub type values.
- Sites using the internal visitors setting will no longer see visitors marked as internal displayed on any result card along with a contextual message informing the user that data is being filtered and a link back to the setting to adjust if they so choose.
- The Interaction Detail Table is searchable, exportable and sortable on all columns. It also supports pagination and allows the page size to be adjusted.
- The Survey Results Card shows a "Load more" button if there are more paginated results allowing for the list of responses to grow until there are no more results to show.
- The Survey Results Card supports filtering of the data based on a date and score and also allows linking to the user and account detail pages of the visitor
- The Survey Results Card now displays scores based on campaign sub type (Rating Survey - stars, NPS Survey - score w/sentiment icon, Micro Feedback - sentiment icon)
- The NPS and Rating Survey Summary Cards display the final score, total responses vs. total impressions, and the completion percentage.
Basic Campaign: Announcements, Info Bars, Tooltips: