Design System Application Updates
This release focuses on standardizing inputs and navigation across the UserIQ application. While there’s no change in functionality, what you will see is consistency in color, navigation, typography, iconography and inputs throughout the application. These updates were made to lay the foundation for what’s to come!
One of the first items users will notice is a color change throughout the application, and the menu items on the main dashboard have been shifted to the right and replaced with icons.
The menu items represented by updated icons still contain the drop downs which will allow for navigation to segments, campaigns and the health dashboards.
A few of the more notable changes are listed below:
- Navigation Bars across all pages are consistent
- Inputs have been standardized in terms of alignment and length.
- Color updates to allow for better readability
- Tooltips where present in the application are a royal blue with white Text
- Radio Toggles are green instead of teal when an option is toggled on
- The typography on all cards is consistent with the Headers and SubHeaders using the same font across the application.