How to check the custom variables being passed on page view or click.
On a page in your platform, either right-click and select Inspect, or from the browser menu, select View, Developer, Developer Tools.
Once the console is up:
- Click the Network tab
- In the Filter box, type in push
- Then refresh the page
- Click on the push call on the left
- In the window to the right, scroll down until you see events
- Expand events by clicking the triangle to the left
- Expand one of the events, they will be numbered starting with 0 (the type is to the right pageview or click)
- Scroll down until you see cvars
- Expand cvars and you will see a list of all of the custom variables being passed for this event
Here is a video