- Login under the developer account and follow these directions:
- Go to "Manage Apps"
- Click "Create app". Hubspot will automatically create an "App" for you.
- Enter a name and description. In the second tab "Auth", clients can find the "client id" and "client secret", which are needed to complete the configuration in UserIQ on the config tab.
- Under the "Auth" tab, Setup Callback URL, copy the link app.useriq.com/auth/hubspot/
callback and paste it in the input field.
- Keep the "Auth" tab open, you can see the "client id" and "client secret". You will copy and paste these to the appropriate fields in UserIQ.
- Go to Site Settings, Integrations, then Hubspot
- Enter the Client ID found under the "Auth" tab in Hubspot
- Enter the Client Secret found under the "Auth" tab in Hubspot
- Click the Connect To HubSpot button
- Select your production account
- Grant Access to UserIQ
- Click the Settings tab
- Enable Data Sync
- Select which level you want to sync - Account, User, or Both
- Currently, the integration only offers a one-way to UserIQ from HubSpot
- Click the Sync tab
- Depending on the level you selected to sync (Account or User), click the appropriate tab
- Select the Object you want to sync to in HubSpot
- Add the Mapping Field from HubSpot for the appropriate level. If you want to do both User and Account, they need to both be set up separately
- Click the link Add Mapping Field, then select a field from the available options in the dropdown.
* Please note that you must use the value that you are passing for Account_Id as the mapping key for Account level attributes and User_Id as the mapping key for User/Contact level attributes. Then toggle the Mapping Key to on next to the Field in Hubspot that contains the matching value.
The data sync indicator on the integration main tab will show the last time the data was synced with UserIQ.